1. Contact us now for FREE advice. We will be happy to assess your potential claim.
2. Once we have your claim registered we will instruct our specialist personal injury solicitor who will send a letter to the other party informing them about your claim.
3. We will send you an introduction pack and assist you in completing all relevant paperwork. If you require we can visit you at home or at hospital.
4. Our solicitors will negotiate the best compensation for your personal injury whether it is a major or minor one.
5. Should you wish to claim for your vehicle damage we will arrange a engineers to inspect and assess your car. An inspection report will be sent to you and you will be asked to provide your comments. Please note it is you who make decisions therefore we or our solicitor will always contact you in order to take your instructions.
6. There will be a medical examination arranged for you. An examining specialist will prepare a medical report which will be discussed with you. The report will be sent to the other party. If the liability for the accident is not disputed the insurers will put forward an offer for your injuries.
7. We endeavour to ensure that your case is settled as efficiently as possible however please note that the duration of the claim process varies. The majority of claims that do not involve issuing court proceedings are often settled within 3 - 7 months. There are many factors which determine your claim process (accuracy of the information given, evidence etc).
8. The personal injury compensation offer will be always discussed with you.
9. Once the offer is accepted the Defendant's insurers will be notified and your settlement should follow within a few weeks time.
If you were involved in a non - fault accident (whether as a driver, passenger, pedestrian, or a cyclist ) you could be entitled for personal injury compensation.
If you were a passenger in a car whose driver caused an accident you also have a right to claim for general damages (pain, suffering, loss of amenity) and special damages (expenses incurred as a result of an incident).
If you were injured in an accident at work, even though you were performing your duties in accordance with your supervisor's instructions? You could be entitled to personal injury compensation.
If you slipped or tripped whilst walking on an uneven pavement? In this case you could also be awarded personal injury compensation.
It is crucial that you stay in contact with us throughout your claim process. We kindly ask you to let us know immediately about any changes in your contact details (address, telephone numbers).